Bug report #9443
Snapping to guides not working in windows
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18037|
In windows the snapping to guides is not snapping to the guides.
Affects at least windows 7 32 and 64 bit compiles.
I've set to high as this is something that is not working as it should.
[composer] Fix snapping during item resize incorrectly snapping to mouse cursor rather then item boundary (fix #9443)
#1 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 9 years ago
- Assignee set to Nyall Dawson
- Operating System deleted (
- Target version set to Future Release - High Priority
- Priority changed from High to Severe/Regression
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.0.1 to master
#2 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in changeset e0a1d096ad659f8e85a90026441a8b5c0c00953b.
#3 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
#4 Updated by Nyall Dawson about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
Fixed in 78ecef6f2a476043516eede1d3a8504481fc1e22