Bug report #9438
WMS CRS listed multiple times
|Category:||Web Services clients/WMS|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||end of life|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18032|
1) Connect to : http://maps.warwickshire.gov.uk/gs/ows
2) Add item 15 (z_OS_Raster_basemap)
3) QGIS might hang for while - be patient
4) Go into layer properties -> Metadata. QGIS hangs again, be patient.
5) Scroll down to "Selected Layers".
You'll see it reporting this:
Available in CRS EPSG:27700 Available in CRS EPSG:4326 Available in CRS CRS:84 Available in CRS EPSG:27700
Note that 27700 is in there twice. Further down there are some with:
Available in CRS EPSG:27700 Available in CRS EPSG:4326 Available in CRS CRS:84 Available in CRS EPSG:27700 Available in CRS CRS:84
This seems to be because the CRS is listed twice in the Getcapabilities. First there's a list of CRSs that are supported by the server as a whole:
<!--Limited list of EPSG projections:--> <CRS> EPSG:27700 </CRS> <CRS> EPSG:4326 </CRS> <CRS> CRS:84 </CRS>
Then later, for each layer in the GetCapabilities there's a list of CRSs that are supported by that layer, which invariably includes the same CRS again.
Strictly speaking I believe only the "layer" CRSs should be shown/used.
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi 11 months ago
- Resolution set to end of life
- Status changed from Open to Closed
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR