Bug report #9378
QGIS crash when editing WFS layers with overlaps
|Category:||Web Services clients/WFS|
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows 32-bit||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||17978|
Please open the attached project file with QGIS 2.0.1 32-bit in Windows. Login is:
Now, after opening the project, follow these instructions carefully:
- Select the layer, which ends with "Belaegning".
- Right click and toggle editing.
- Add 2 polygons to this layer. Make sure, that they overlap an existing polygon in this layer. Don't save the layer.
- Choose the selection tool (single object).
- Select an object in the "Belaegning" layer. Choose an object, which was there in the beginning - ie not one of those you just added.
- Now, press Ctrl to try adding one of the NEW objects, which is not yet committed, to the selection. When doing so, QGIS crashes again with a minidump, at least on my system.
Again, I should note, that I can only reproduce this - it seems - on the 32-bit version of the 2.0.1 stable Windows version. But please try, if you can reproduce this with http://qgis.org/downloads/QGIS-OSGeo4W-2.0.1-3-Setup-x86.exe.
Issue confirmed by Werner Macho