Bug report #9220
Error in Export as PDF when transparency has been selected and then removed
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Mac OS X||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||worksforme|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17841|
I've encountered an error in Export as PDF from the print composer. When I've added a transparency amount to one layer and then removed it again, the Export to PDF still produces a raster image.
I perform these steps to export a png with transparency, then revert to no transparency to produce vector images. To work around the issue I've had to delete my QGIS project file and effectively start again.
To reproduce the error:
- add vector layer(s)
- I've also been using point layers added as a csv file with x and y co-ordinates.
- Perform Voronoi analysis.
- Add transparency to the Voronoi polygon layer.
- Remove all transparency from the Voronoi layer.
- Export using print composer. The resulting pdf is raster even though the transparency has been removed.
I've searched to see if I can find a similar issue but haven't found anything so I've opened a new issue.