Bug report #9057
label background with offset value misplaced when exporting qgis composer to image
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||17705|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open the label property of the vector layer, go in the background section, and notice the offset Y value is set to 1
3. Close the label property, and open 'Composer 1'
4. Export the composer to an image
5. Open the image to witness the label background wrongly placed way below the label
I'm also attaching a qgis main canvas vs exported screenshot, which shows the good (saveas_maincanvas.jpg) vs bad (exported_composer.jpg) placement.