Bug report #8864
Random selection with subsampling broken
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||17544
It selects only from the first item of the subselection.
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.0.1 to master
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Target version set to Future Release - High Priority
Confirmed on master, and is a regression.
- Category changed from Vectors to 44
- Assignee set to Martin Dobias
- Status changed from Open to Closed
The "ftools" category is being removed from the tracker, changing the category of this ticket to "Processing/QGIS" to not leave the category orphaned.
Also available in: Atom