Bug report #8637
error (not blocking) when launching qgis 64 bit on Windows
|Affected QGIS version:||2.0.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||17369
installed with the standalone installer or the osgeo4w one.
Hi I'm getting the same thing when I installed my 64bit- WIndows versions. I can start QGIS, however sometimes when I try to add files, it crashes.
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to 70
- Affected QGIS version changed from master to 2.0.1
- Priority changed from Severe/Regression to Normal
Jürgen Fischer wrote:
try installer 2.0.1-2
already done. see #8629-9, but to be sure I have re-done the test, on a very clean windows machine. Same result.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Target version changed from 70 to Future Release - High Priority
Also available in: Atom