Bug report #8126
Crash when selecting Vector>Unique value
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||16958
Not a general phenomenon. Can be reliably reproduced here with the attached sample.
av2.zip has one column filled only with nulls. Anyway, no crash here. Maybe it's OS dependent?.
Correct, only NULLs. I'm on Debian sid, up to date, self-packaged.
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category changed from Vectors to 44
cannot confirm here on both Linux and Windows.
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
So it must be a local problem. I'll test with next builds. Sorry for the noise.
- Subject changed from Crash when selecting Vactor>Unique value to Crash when selecting Vector>Unique value
The "ftools" category is being removed from the tracker, changing the category of this ticket to "Processing/QGIS" to not leave the category orphaned.
Also available in: Atom