Bug report #8041
crs selector dialog broken in new spatialite layer window
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16884|
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the new spatialite layer window (Layer > New > New spatialite layer...)
2. Click on specify CRS button to open the selector dialog.
4. Note the absence of projection string in the Selected CRS text box
5. Click on any item in the recently used CRS list box
6. Note the absence of projection string in the Selected CRS text box
We've discussed this over IRC, filing the issue to make sure it doesn't escape our collective mindset ;)
new spatialite layer: don't assume epsg id and qgis srsid are the same (fixes #8041)
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 10 years ago
now it seems that the issue changed as the CRS can be choosen but not from the "recently used..." list.
#2 Updated by Jürgen Fischer almost 10 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in changeset 376c5f3a4720b408dfc7d5fa501e2f4ddcb65994.