Feature request #7663
Export OSM Topology ➜ Select all tags
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||16582|
If there's an alternative/better way for getting OSM data into QGIS that I should be using, please let me know … but for now I'm following these steps:
- Export data from OSM website or download from Vector ➜ OpenStreetMap ➜ Download Data
- Vector ➜ OpenStreetMap ➜ Import Topology from XML, and selecting the .osm file
- Vector ➜ OpenStreetMap ➜ Export Topology to SpatiaLite and selecting the .osm.db file
- Exporting the points and adding to canvas
- Exporting the lines and adding to canvas
- Exporting the polygons and adding to canvas
Selecting all the tags to export (and I usually want them all) for each object type - point, line and polygon - is a bit tedious especially for medium to large OSM regions where you've got at least one of everything and the Exported Tags list looks a bit like the attached.
It would be nice to have a Select All to check all the tags rather than having to select them all individually.
(it would also be nice if there was a streamlined workflow for getting OSM into QGIS, but that's for another discussion).