Bug report #6703
Vector transparency is not reported consistently
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||15868|
- Style a vector layer using the rule based renderer
- Right-click on a rule, click "Change transparency", and set it to 20%
- Right-click on the rule and click "Change transparency" again. It will still say 20%.
- Double-click on the rule. The "rule properties" dialog will say the transparency is 19%!
- Adjust the slider so that it says the transparency is 19%. Close the dialog.
- Right-click on the rule and click "Change transparency" again. It will (probably) say 19%.
I have no idea if this is something that can be "fixed", and I don't believe there is any practical difference between 19% and 20% transparency, but it would be nice if the numbers reported in the two dialogs were consistent.