Bug report #6371
Query layer from DB Manager can not be displayed
|Affected QGIS version:||1.8.0
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||15634
After generating results from query builder, I was unable to add it to the canvas.
The same process works under Linux (Ubuntu 12.04)
- Assignee set to Giuseppe Sucameli
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Are you using the same QGis version on both Ubuntu and Win? And also the same query?
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
Please, give us more info on the sql query and data you're running it on otherwise I'll close the ticket as unreproducible.
- Assignee changed from Giuseppe Sucameli to anonymous -
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from anonymous - to Giuseppe Sucameli
Closed due to lack of information.
Also available in: Atom