Bug report #6353
Field calculator displays real values in the attribute table instead of rounding them to the field precision
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||15625|
(Perhaps I should have reopened #3606 - what is the protocol around here?)
- Use the Field calculator to write e.g. 9/17.0 to an INTEGER field
- In the attribute table you see the real value: 0.529411764705882
- Press the Save button
- Close and reopen the attribute table.
- The value is updated with the proper one from layer: 1
#1 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 4 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Hello, bug triage...
it seems that the results are now directly displayed by following the attribute type (at least on master 2.13).
When I try to reproduce the bug steps on a Shapefile, every value is directly set at 1 just right after pressing Ok button of Field calculator. No need to save/close/reopen attribute table anymore.