Bug report #6351
field calculator: correct calculation, but nulls written to table
|Affected QGIS version:||1.8.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||not reproducable|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||15623|
- Load a shapefile, open the attribute table and enable editing.
- Add a column, fill in values manually, click the save button.
- Close the attribute table and reopen it.
Usually the values are saved successfully, occasionally the values are all NULL.
The same problem can also occur when using the field calculator to fill in the values.
I have heard a report that this problem still occurs in QGIS 1.8, but I don't know about current master.
#2 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 4 years ago
- Resolution set to not reproducable
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Hello, bug triage...
On QGIS master (2.13), I am not able to reproduce the bug on shapefiles, using text/integer/decimal new fields on more than 5 different sessions with one different Shp file (with specific attributes).
Feel free to reopen it if you still encounter it !