Feature request #6285
Set Offsets for Point Labels
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||15585|
I'd like to be able to set the position for the label that applies to a point, (e.g., centered under the point), in a similar manner to how it works under the old labeling system. Alternately, a way to set X/Y offsets for point labels would also solve my problem.
Add quadrant, offset, rotation for points/centroids in adv labeling
- Implements #3492, #6285
- Convert PAL layer types 'over point/centroid' to 'offset from point/centroid'
- Add quadrant offsets (above/below/right, etc. like in old labeling)
- Add x and y offset, in mm or map unit, in addition to quadrant
- Default for offset is set to map units (mm scales oddly with zoom)
- Implements #4517, #6118; updates fix for #4317
- Rotation is independent of data defined columns
- Rotation bounding box included in offset calculation
- GUI spin box range set from -360 to +360 for initial dev testing
- Keep from scaling letter/word spacing if set to 0