Bug report #5962
"Merge Shapefile to one" crashes QGIS if .prj files are missing
|Affected QGIS version:||1.8.0||Regression?:|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||15382|
Running the merge shapefile to one process, qgis 126.96.36.199 crash on windows
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 7 years ago
- OS version deleted (
XP 32, SP3)
- Operating System deleted (
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Subject changed from Vector, Datamanagment, Merge Shapefile to one crash qgis 1.8.0 to "Merge Shapefile to one" crashes QGIS if .prj files are missing
So it is not solved... it seg fault on my Linux box. Adding the prj files and it works fine.
#8 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 7 years ago
- Priority changed from High to Severe/Regression
gespiel - wrote:
In QGis ver. 1.7.1, gdal 1,8, it works fine without prj file.
versions 1.7.4, 1,8.0 and master, all gdal 1.9, are infected with the crash, missing the prj file.
if it worked fine in a previous qgis version then this is regression.