Bug report #5639
Drop raster tables does not work
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||15202
A drop table is enough, both for rasters and for vectors.
- Assignee set to Giuseppe Sucameli
A DROP TABLE is enough on PostGis 2.0, but not on PG < 2.0 thus a check is required.
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Project changed from 27 to QGIS Application
- Category set to DB Manager
- Assignee deleted (
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Open to Closed
I think supporting PostGIS 2 is enough.
Also available in: Atom