Bug report #5071
A defined custom CRS is not applied when loading a shp
|Affected QGIS version:||1.7.4||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||14838|
With 1.7.4 on windows try the following:
1. Start a new project, enable OTF and set the project to wgs84
2. Check my crs database contains the definition for my custom crs
3. Add a shp using my custom crs (layer contains a valid prj file)
4. Goto layer properties and I see "EPSG:31282 - MGI (Ferro) / Austria Central Zone" has been applied. ???
5. Select the custom crs and the layer displays correctly i.e there is nothing wrong with the crs definition!
This only affects a custom crs. Layers with a standard crs work fine.
Do the same with a current master version and all is well.
Can the fix be back ported please...?
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 7 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Open to Closed
if the issue was already fixed in master when the ticket was filed then I assume it should be ok also in qgis 2.0. In general there are no backports, but starting from now on there should be more frequent releases.