Bug report #5051
SPIT should add indexes to key and geometry fields
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14821
SPIT doesn't create any indexes after it imports layers. It should at least add indexes for the key and geometry fields to speed up future accessing.
- Category set to Data Provider/PostGIS
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
IMHO SPIT should be removed from QGIS, as soon as DB Manager is fully functional.
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
- Category changed from Data Provider/PostGIS to C++ Plugins
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Subject changed from SPIT should add indexes to key and geomery fields to SPIT should add indexes to key and geometry fields
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Hello, bug triage...
as said in previous bug, SPIT has been removed from QGIS and I am closing this bug !
Also available in: Atom