Bug report #4525
Composer map rotation / items
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14443
Composer map printing wrong if rotation is set and canvas items are used
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Category changed from 33 to Map Composer/Printing
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
I think it is fixed (at least in QGIS 2.13). I can rotate anything in the composer (maps, symbols, etc.) and export to anything...
Can you confirm it ?
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
closing for lack of feedback and as it seems fixed in recent qgis releases.
Also available in: Atom