Bug report #4521
Map Tips does not work with on the fly CRS transformation
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14439
Map tips do not show up if a given layer has a different CRS than the project with
on the fly CRS transformation activated.
In my qgis-master installation maptips are broken regardless the CRS of the layer, the CRS of the project or if OTFR is enabled.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.2 to Version 1.7.3
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.3 to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Priority changed from 6 to Normal
- Affected QGIS version set to master
This is still not working on my QGIS version 1.7.4 Wroclaw: only works if on-the-fly CRS is off or set the same as data source ?
The Hotlink plug-in suffers the same fate: ¿ would this be related or a different ticket ?
MapTips also displays the message "Maptips require an active layer" after user has selected a layer: the warning message should be reset (disappear) the instant user selects a layer. Tested on Win2k and QGIS1.7.4.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
Submitting a patch for this issue. But please review it carefully since I'm new both to C++ and Qgis core programming and this is my first attemp to contribute to the project. I tried to follow the qgis coding conventions, but I might have forget something.
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom