Bug report #4473
Form annotations broken in master and 1.7.1
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14400
The form annotation element does not work anymore in master / 1.7.1 and there are frequent crashes when moving a form over a map
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Hello, bug triage...
seems to be fixed in QGIS 2.13: I can add a form annotation on my map and move it around without any problem...
Can you confirm ?
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
closing for lack of feedback and as it seems fixed in recent qgis releases.
Also available in: Atom