Bug report #4283
Composer forgets on/off status of layers ("Lock layers for map item" feature)
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||14222|
Composer is one nifty features of QGIS: on my last project I had 238 layers and 21 composer pages, I had to redo the locked layer selection many, many, ... many times.
After playing with this (QGIS 1.6 and 1.7) I discovered that adding and removing layers is what triggers the Composer lock-layer amnesia, but it actually resets all Composers lock-layer values to what the main canvas has at the time of doing the add/remove layer operation.
1) Open test data "ComposerLockLayerForgetfulness.qgs" and I get what I see on 0001.png.
2) Turn off all layers but one (see 0002.png).
3) Open "Composer 1" and refresh view if desired.
4) Add raster layer -- say included "google-roadmap-z0-2-13092011_172245.png" -- and I get what is shown on 0004.png.
#7 Updated by Marco Hugentobler about 9 years ago
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Status changed from Open to Closed
The composermap regularly checks for removed layers. The problem was that it didn't consider the non-visible layers if the layer-lock option was enabled and assumed those layers where deleted.
Fixed now in commit 820469f4b1f179348e9a46b27b0c55bcfd466576.