Bug report #4222
Diagram overlays do not show in print composer
|Affected QGIS version:||
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||
||Copied to github as #:||14183
The legend of bar graphs / pie does not appear in print composer, by the way would be interesting if the labels were displayed along with graphics
- Subject changed from Overlayer plugin to Diagram overlays do not show in print composer
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid
It works in qgis trunk. Labels and diagrams do also show fine together in trunk.
Everything looks fine in the composer window but image/SVG output is not ok. Only some diagrams are contained in the output and their positions are off too.
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.1
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.1 to Version 1.7.2
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.2 to Version 1.7.3
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
It is marked as invalid, so I close it; please reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom