Bug report #4142
Print Manager Usability Issues
|Affected QGIS version:||2.2.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||14122|
These problems occur on Windows 7 with QGIS 1.8:
- after saving map as a image (no matter if it is svg or png format), I need to wait a few second to see once more map in Print Manager window (or even switch between active windows)
- after remove from QGIS project old and loading new layer, on Print Preview I am unable to see changes. After clicking (in Print Manager) on "Refresh" button only a map is refreshed - legend is still not actual so I need to load once more saved style.
- Style saved in Print Manager doesn't contain information about number of layers which should be visible on legend
#3 Updated by Nyall Dawson over 5 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from Open to Closed
I can't reproduce issue 1, and issue 2 is actually expected behaviour (set the map to "render" mode if you want automatic live updates). Please open a new bug for number 3 if it's still applicable to current master version.