Bug report #4130
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14110
Files with extension .bt are not shown in the "Add raster" dialog, even though they can be opened through GDAL provider
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13, BT -- VTP .bt Binary Terrain Format is listed in the filters of the Open Raster QFileDialog.
I am closing this bug.
Also available in: Atom