Bug report #4097
Referenced layers (embedded layers) do not maintain visibility state
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||14079
When embedding/referencing groups or layers from other projects, their visibility state is not maintained when saving and reloading the project.
In some cases it may be desirable to reference a group but set it to invisible. Currently, the root of the referenced group shows the correct visibility state, but all childs are always visible after a reload.
- Save and restore visiblity state of embedded group layers (fixes #4097)
- Adds support for lists in custom properties
- Assignee set to Marco Hugentobler
d02c4bef94be82dca4a4 considers visibility for embedded groups and their sublayers.
For single embedded layers, the implementation needs more thinking because the visibility is not stored in the layer element itself.
- Target version set to Version 1.7.4
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom