Bug report #4063
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
[Bug 712620] [abrt] qgis-1.6.0-3.fc14.1: QgsImageWarper::warpFile: Process /usr/bin/qgis was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT)
I reported this situation via the Fedora-qgis tracker. They've asked me to put a ticket here...
Basically, every time I try to start Georeference, my system closes QGIS & anything connected with it & returns me to the desktop....
- Open QGIS
- Load "Recent Project"
- Start "Georef" Plugin from Plugin Menu
- Load *.jpg image of Luxembourg 1:50000 map (same as in QGIS) loads with GCP file already loaded
- Tried redefining one GCP point
- Press "Start Georef"
- All QGIS files close
This has now happened 6-7 times -- every time I hit "Start Georef
Here is the info I filed through Fedora: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi?id=712620
Hope you can find out something!
I packaged Fedora's QGIS 1.7 with the quick crash fix 10041327 Tim made
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Seems fixed. Please check a fresh version of QGIS and reopen if necessary.
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
Paolo, are you referring to the patch I mention? From what I see in the Git log, the root cause was not investigated.
- Resolution deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from No to Yes
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Pull Request or Patch supplied changed from Yes to No
- Category set to C++ Plugins
- Target version set to Version 2.0.0
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - High Priority
- Subject changed from [Bug 712620] [abrt] qgis-1.6.0-3.fc14.1: QgsImageWarper::warpFile: Process /usr/bin/qgis was killed by signal 6 (SIGABRT) to georeferencer crash
- Category changed from C++ Plugins to C++ plugins/Georeferencer
- Status changed from Reopened to Closed
- Resolution set to not reproducable
I don't think that this old issue is a problem anymore, please reopen if necessary.
Also available in: Atom