Bug report #3847
print composer: Export image doesn't refresh window when done
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13905|
When exporting as an image, the layout window is cleared while saving but the image isn't redrawn when finished.
It is necessary to move the mouse over or click on the window to get it to redraw.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
#2 Updated by Paolo Cavallini almost 11 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
#3 Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 10 years ago
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Resolution set to fixed
works as expected in master.