Bug report #3815
name of the autoloaded rasters and raster calculator
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13873|
When running an analysis (e.g. slope) and selecting "Add to canvas", the layer is automatically added at the end of the analysis. The name shown in the legend, however, is not the filename, but the name of the analysis. Problems arise when starting raster calculator:
- different runs of the same analysis (as it happens frequently e.g. with interpolation) cannot be distinguished
- if the analysis, or its translation, has parentheses (this happens at least in IT), the calculator goes mad.
Better to load rasters with their filename.
#6 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX almost 6 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hello, bug triage...
in raster calculator and in GdalTools, we need to set a file name to produce the resulting raster. When autoloaded, the name of the file is always used.
I am closing this bug...