Feature request #3780
Allow non-point map features for annotations
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13838
Annotation tool currently anchors itself to a point. It would be useful if annotations could also be attached to lines and polygons.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- OS version deleted (
ubuntu 10.10/windows xp)
Hello, bug triage...
still true in QGIS 2.13 master !
- Subject changed from Annotation enhancement to Allow non-point map features for annotations
Also available in: Atom