Bug report #3698
kml import skipping lines
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13757
I am using quantum gis v1.6.0 on ubuntu 10.04 kernel v2.6.32-30 generic.
Import of a google earth file (kml) is incomplete. Some lines are skipped in an irregular manner.
The KML file has 279 Placemark tags, all of which are imported into QGIS trunk without problems.
Are you sure you uploaded the correct KML file? The attached spreadsheet suggests that the KML file should have more data.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Resolution set to not reproducable
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Hello, bug triage...
I can't reproduce it on QGIS 2.13 master. I close it. Feel free to reopen it if you have problems with reading KML layers...
Also available in: Atom