Bug report #3471
QGIS freezes while reprojecting layer with new symbology
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||13531|
1. Create custom projection: +proj=aea +lat_1=52 +lat_2=64 +lat_0=0 +lon_0=105 +x_0=18500000 +y_0=0 +ellps=WGS84 +units=m +no_defs ;
2. Open hydro-l.shp (see attachment);
3. Turn on on the fly projection and choose created projection. All works flawlessly;
4. Turn off on the fly projection;
5. Change symbology of this line: New Symbology - Single Symbol and set Symbol layer type as Marker line;
6. Turn on on the fly projection and choose created in first step projection.
QGIS freezes. r15130
#1 Updated by Alexander Bruy about 12 years ago
Confirmed under Linux with e5863992 (SVN r15131)
#2 Updated by Marco Hugentobler about 12 years ago
Could be a side effect of the new line clipping.
#3 Updated by Marco Hugentobler about 12 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Fixed in . It was a problem with the extent transformation.