Bug report #3448
Basic Printing not Properly Working under Windows.
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||13508|
I (Linux user) talked a few people (they use Win) into QGIS. The thing is that I never noticed this Composer print corruption before (only under Windows, prints OK under Linux, except for some extremely long, long, slow font-outline PS code --will make another ticket for that).
To reproduce (use qgis 1.5 or 1.6 under win2k, xp, 7):
1) open geo-referenced raster (on the fly CRS on).
2) trace any thing on it using shp line.
3) open composer, add 1 object, a map rectangle & use defaults (A4, 300dpi)
4) export to PDF as vector.
5) review output PDF: image is off place some inches and PDF file is huge* in size having weird manufactured image streams inside and the shp trace is an image.
- after unzipping streams using PDFtk.
Does NOT happen with QGIS 1.4.