Feature request #3409
Optional copy of a raster when building pyramids
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13469
Creating internal pyramids modifies the original file. Wouldn't it be better to rename the original file by default?
Maybe adding checkbox (default True) to create backup file would be better.
The is an option (checkbox) "build pyramids internally if possible". If the checkbox is unselected, pyramids aren't always created as an external file (so no modification to the original raster)?
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Easy fix? set to No
- Description updated (diff)
Also available in: Atom