Feature request #3405
[PATCH] Prompt for symbol overwriting
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||13465|
After creating new symbol in SymbologyNG there is no check for overwriting existing symbol with same name. This is a bit inconvenient.
For example try this steps:
1. Add any vector layer and turn on SymbologyNG
2. Open layer properties and go to Symbology tab
3. Create new symbol and add it to the library with name "test"
4. Create another symbol and also add it to the library with name "test"
5. Previous symbol will be replaced without any warning.
Here is patch that adds overwrite prompt before symbol saving.