Bug report #3367
zoom to full extent doesn't work
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Debian||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13427|
Import a vector layer and display the map in full extent: the map occupies all the view window (see img1).
Close the project.
Re-open it: the map is not displayed completely (see img2).
If I then "zoom to layer extent", the complete map is displayed but using only a small part to the window (see img3). "Zoom to full extent" doesn't have any effect.
Version française sur Ubuntu 10.04
#1 Updated by alicebtoklas - over 12 years ago
NB: this happen only when I re-open the project by double-clicking on the .qgs file. It doesn't if I open it from the file/open menu inside QGIS.
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
#3 Updated by Paolo Cavallini about 11 years ago
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
#4 Updated by Paolo Cavallini over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
#5 Updated by alicebtoklas - about 9 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Seems to be solved in 2.0