Bug report #3342
v.in.ogr.qgis exists twice in GRASS toolbox
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13402
the module v.in.ogr.qgis is liested twice in the GRASS Toolbox.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hello, bug triage...
this is fixed in QGIS 2.13 with Grass 6.4.3: there is no more than one v.in.ogr.qgis.
I am closing this bug.
Also available in: Atom