Feature request #3276
Move reuse last values for digitizing to attribute dialog.
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||13336|
The attached patch moves [copies] the reuse last values check box into the attribute dialog when creating a new feature. I moved this here as you may want to remember the values for a couple of features then turn it off, create some different features, and then turn it back on again.
Having it in the attribute dialog makes it a bit easier to selectively choose when you want to remember values for the next time.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 11 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
#3 Updated by Pirmin Kalberer over 10 years ago
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
#4 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 7 years ago
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee deleted (
Hello, bug triage...
do you still plan to integrate this feature into QGIS attribute forms or should we abandon it for something else ?
#5 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 6 years ago
- Easy fix? set to No