Bug report #3205
GRASS toolbox: don't allow for operations on a vector with broken topology
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13265
In Browser, if a vector map has broken topology, actions in the context menu should be greyed out. It would be cool if "Rebuild topology" action was added for such case.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
The browser was removed from GRASS plugin and the functionality migrated to the standard QGIS browser.
If the topology is broken, the vector has 'broken' icon and the actions requiring topology are disabled.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom