Feature request #292
Enable Global style options in the Unique Value Symbolizer, especially setting no outlines
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||10351|
In the layer properties, let me disable drawing the outline for all the unique classes of a layer with one switch, as an option. Imagine you have 100 classes - turning the outline off and back on on all of them is a nightmare. And sometimes I need to do it to reduce the complexity of display, hide the borders between the classes for a better few and stuff.
#2 Updated by Tim Sutton about 14 years ago
- blocker - bugs that should block the release. Since we are going to release pretty much 'come what may' I would like no bugs
- allocated to this category without consultation with me and / or PSC
- critical - bugs that cause the application to crash or corrupt data
- major - application features that do not function at all
- minor - features that function but imerfectly e.g. labels placing incorrectly
- trivial - gui useability issues or small issues with the documentation, install notes etc.
#3 Updated by springmeyer - over 13 years ago
This is a minor issue but pretty critical for good cartography when dealing with symbolization of adjacent polygons.
It seems like a good route would to allow for the setting of "Outline Style" to "no pen" with a single refresh using the "classify button"
So, in other words, whatever settings are in place are applied globally once the classify button is hit and individual layers can be further edited when selected.