Bug report #2853
Right menu shows after error about could not add ring
|Affected QGIS version:||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Copied to github as #:||12913|
1. Create new polygonal vector layer;
2. Create polygon and draw ring (by Add Ring tool) within it.
3. Try to draw second ring which intersect first and get an error message: "The inserted Ring is not contained in a feature". Click Ok button and get right menu.
#1 Updated by dr - over 11 years ago
The same problems:
1. Choose Split Features tool and click right button anywhere in View;
2. Get an error 'An error occured during feature splitting'. Click Ok and get right menu.
1. Choose Add Part tool and click right button anywhere in View;
2. Get an error 'No feature selected. Please select a feature with the selection tool or in the attribute table'. Click Ok and get right menu.