Feature request #2576
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||12636
In GRASS modules, there is a reference to a dtd:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE qgisgrassmodule SYSTEM "http://mrcc.com/qgisgrassmodule.dtd">
but the URL is non existing. This should be replaced with a valid one.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Start date set to 2016-02-22
Worth to fix but not a bug from user point of view, I think.
- Description updated (diff)
It does not look difficult, isn't it worth to fix?
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Also available in: Atom