Bug report #2529
Convex hull doesn't work on PostGIS layer.
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||12589|
Subj. This tools produce empty shapefiles.
#2 Updated by cfarmer - over 9 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from Open to Closed
(Re)-tested using both PostGIS and Spatialite layers: This issue appears to be resolved as of c08e1a42 (SVN r15386). I believe the original issue was related to PostGIS and Spatialite layers with UIDs that did not start with 0 (i.e. layers with queries).
Please update and confirm fix. If the issue persists, please reopen ticket.
#3 Updated by Salvatore Larosa over 8 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.8.0
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
#6 Updated by Salvatore Larosa over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Convex hull and Delaunay triangulation doesn't work on PostGIS layer. to Convex hull doesn't work on PostGIS layer.
- Status info deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
I rechecked it and the Delaunay tool seem works fine!
Only the Convex Hull tool is affected!