Bug report #2483
Window resize/zoom problem with large rasters
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||OS X||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||worksforme|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||12543|
With current trunk and qt-4.6.2 on OS X, the qgis application window behaves strangely when trying to resize it. To reproduce the problem:
1) load a large raster image to the canvas (mine is a 600mb hillshade)
2) grab the window resize widget in the bottom right and drag to a new size
3) wait patiently for the resize and redraw (note it does not redraw to where you dragged your mouse)
4) click the pan tool or top bar of the application window
The result is the window resizing to a very small size after the interface click event. I am guessing this is memory-related, somehow, but just making a guess. I do not know if it is a qt or a qgis bug. FWIW, I do not have render caching enabled.
#7 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 7 years ago
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Paolo Cavallini wrote:
Cannot confirm here. Can you please check with to be released 1.7 version?
closing for lack of feedback. reopen if necessary.