Feature request #2373
SVG Fill space between symbols
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
||Copied to github as #:||12433
Having an option to change the space between repeated svg elements in SVGFill patterns would be useful. This would allow one to customize the separation between symbols without having to edit the symbols themselves.
Another enhancement that would be useful to improve cartographic output in QGIS. Just checking in as the 1.7.0 branch release approaches.
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Subject changed from Symbology-ng SVGFill space between symbols to SVG Fill space between symbols
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Status info deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
I think this can be solved better by adding a background. Please reopen if I misunderstood.
Also available in: Atom