Bug report #2258
multiple attribute tables for one layers; many docked attribute tables make layer list unreadable
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||12318
1) Docked and undocked attribute table for one layer can be opened many times.
2) If open many docked attribute tables (for one or for many layers), than TOC becomes too narrow and attribute table buttons overlaps.
Is there a problem with having multiple attribute tables for one layer?
I guess that having multiple attribute tables for one layer is not necessary function. Besides I can't imagine how these tables can allocate within dock window.
The problem is a risk of data inconsistency if one forgets about them and performs edits in both tables...
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid
Untrue: the tables are updated on the fly
- Resolution deleted (
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Assignee deleted (
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom