Bug report #22118
Majority filter (SAGA) returns erroneous results if input is .tif
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.5||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29931|
When using the majority filter from SAGA, the results seem to be wrong (open attached project for example). This problem occurs if the input raster has the .tif extension. If the extension is .sdat the results are correct (just like in SAGA native). I did not test if this problem occurs with other raster extensions.
I did test it in QGIS 2.8 and the problem is there too (no regression)
#1 Updated by Alexander Bruy about 2 years ago
- Resolution set to invalid
- Operating System deleted (
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Looking at your data it seem you are using two SAGA versions, some files created with 2.3.2 while others are created with 7.2.0. Moreover different setting were used, namely resampling method. This explains why you get different results.
If only SAGA 2.3.2 used then outputs produced from TIF and SGRD are identical.