Bug report #21973
select on map: selection is not added when using the CTRL key
|Affected QGIS version:||3.6.2||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29788|
there is a little bug concerned the selection of objects/entities .... (see step 3)
what happen? if you try to
1) make a selection of one or more objects ....
2) next, using the CTRL key (usually used to 'add new items' to a selection) if u choose to add a single entity/object it work correctly .......
3) BUT if u try to add a 'gruop' of entities/objects using the 'selection area' (still using the CTRL key togheter) ... the QGis don't add neither of those objects ....
opposite it work correctly (don't add any new selected objects to a current selection) ....
4) il you try to deselect a gruop of objects (sub Group of current selected objects) using a 'selection object
area and with the CTRL key pressed' it work correctly .....
i hope that i was "clear" or however that you can understand what i'm trying to mean.
have a nice day!
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
- Subject changed from Selection Little "but strange" bug to select on map: selection is not added when using the CTRL key
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Affected QGIS version changed from 3.4.6 to 3.6.2
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Category changed from Editing to Map Tools
Confirmed on 3.6.2 and I believe it is a regression.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 1 year ago
Francesco Filippucci wrote:
se seleziono l'opzione di simbolo in gruppo di punti mi viene riferito: "the point displacement renderer only applies to (single) point layer, name_file is not (single) point layer and cannot be displayed by the point displacement render"????
the point layer cannot be of type MULTIpoint, that is the meaning. Anyway this is not related to the issue described in this ticket.
#5 Updated by Roberto Comune Boffelli Comune over 1 year ago
Nyall Dawson Wow! thank you very much!
it work! ... i'm sorry for my primary post but i tought the logic was working like a Windows logic .... and maybe
would be better to will be alligned (to the "Windows SO pylosophy") in the future ....
thank you to everybodies!
have a nice day!