Bug report #21831
QGIS crashes on exit
|Affected QGIS version:||3.4.6||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Windows 10||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||29646|
Everytime that I click on exit button, the QGIS crashes. It does not show me the option "do you want to save, discard or cancel"
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 2 years ago
- Subject changed from QGIS crashed to QGIS crashes on exit
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Category changed from Browser to Unknown
please try with a new/clean qgis profile.